추천 : 0
    조회수 : 1079
    IP : 203.241.***.13
    댓글 : 7개
    등록시간 : 2010/12/07 04:13:09
    http://todayhumor.com/?english_2053 모바일
    ㅜㅜ 오늘 오후 4시까지 제출해야되는 독해입니다 ㅜ
    UNIT 4 Part 3

W : The construction in the parking area is really annoying me.
    It's been going on for almost two months and I'm getting tired of taking the bus to work.
    M : I know. I've been taking taxis everyday because I can't find a spot to park on campus. I'm spending almost eighty dollars a week just to get to and from work.
    W : My bus pass only cost me thirty, but even that is a lot. Do you have any idea when this will end?
    M : I was told it should be done by June.

-

W : Did you hear that Mr. Pinkerton is planning to leave next year?
    M : Yeah, I knew about his plan. Bob Pinkerton and I actually started working here at the same time. I guess that was twelve years ago now.
    W : Oh, I thought he had only been with the company for a few years.
    M : Well, he's only been whit his branch for a few years, but before that he worked at the central branch downtown. That's probably why you didn't know him before.

-

Part 4

Is your backyard lawn is need of a trim? Or perhaps you'd like a flowerbed or a fountain installed to make your out door space more beautiful. Whether you're landscaping needs are big or small you should call us here at Lowe's. We offer professional landscaping services at very reasonable prices. For minor jobs, such as grass-cutting or hedge-trimming, we charge a flat rate of $15 per hour. For large jobs we offer a free assessment to and let you know the estimated costs before we begin. To talk to one of our customer service agents please call us at 464-1746.

-

Hello. You've reached branch 12 of Lloyd's Bank, located at 61 North Court Street. This branch is currently closed. Our regular business hour are from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. We are closed on weekends and holidays. If you need to speak with one of our customer care agents, please call back during regular business hours. Customers wishing to check account balances of make direct payments may do so online using our secure server. Thank you for calling

UNIT 5 Part 3

W : Excuse me. How much is this beige sweater?
    M : Well, it normally sells for one hundred and fifty dollars. But because that one has a tiny hole in the back it's on sale for eighty dollars.
    W : That's a really good deal. I didn't even notice the hole until you mentioned it. May I try this on?
    M : Certainly. Our change rooms are in the back of the store. If you follow me, I'll show you where they are.

-

W : Jim, it's good to see you. Will you be at this year's Asian trade conference? It's in Osaka.
    M : Unfortunately I won't be able to come. My company is sending me to Beijing to train workers on our new computer systems.
    W : That's too bad. But you know what? I might be passing through Beijing on my way back from the conference. It would be nice if we could meet up there.
    M : That would be great. I'll e-mail you with my contract information.

part 4

Attention all staff. Because of system upgrades, our company server will not be available from 7:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday morning. This means you will not be able to access company e-mail accounts or update any *company-based programs. Although the shutdown is scheduled to last three hours, computing personnel inform us it should only take about two hours to complete  all necessary work. We will make a public announcement once the server is back online. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.

-

Good evening, my name is Alexander. I'll be your server this evening. Tonight's specials are homemade spaghetti Bolognese in a spicy meat sauce, and breaded veal with roasted vegetables. Both dishes are served with your choice of either the Caesar salad or minestrone soup. I'll give you a moment to look at the menu. I'll be back shortly with your complimentary basket of fresh baked bread and you can tell me then what you'd like to have.
    UNIT 6 Part 3

W : Hi, Mr. Chang. This is Julie Reid calling from Top Travel. I just wanted you to know that we were able to confirm you seat on the flight to Shaghai. We've also confirmed tour reservation at the Statesman Hotel.
    M : That's good news. So when will I arrive in Shanghai, and can you also tell me what the final cost for the hotel will be?
    W : How about I fax the itinerary and copy of your hotel booking to your office? Are you there right now?
    M : Yes, I am. Please send it over right away.

-

M : Hi Kate. Do still want to see a movie tonight? I looked in the newspaper and there's a new thriller playing that looks good. We could go to the nine o'clock show.
    W : Yeah, that sounds fun. I really like thrillers. How about meeting a little early and getting something to eat? I haven't had dinner yet.
    M : Me neither. Why don't we meet in front of the theater a half hour before the show and then grab some fast food nearby?
    W : OK. I'll see you there.

Part 4

Welcome back. I'm your host Katie Corbett and you're watching "Inside Hollywood." Tonight we have special guest star Ted Shape with us to talk abour his most recent movie, titled "Deep Cover." Shooting for this film began in early August, and I'm told the filming will be complete by the end of the year. "Deep Cover" is set to open I theaters on February 1st of next year. I'm sure all of you watching at home are eager to here about this exciting new movie directly from Mr. Sharpe himself, so let's welcome him to the program.

-

Hello Mr. Jackson, this is Emily Black from Brimstone calling. The car part we sent you has been returned to us. It appears the address you entered on our online from is incorrect. Please call me back at 873-2921 and give me your correct current address. Once I hear from you I will have the shipping department resend your parcel. You may reach me anytime between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday to Friday. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
    UNIT 7 Part 3

W : Do you know whether Mr. Barnes will be at the meeting on Friday?
    M : No, he'll still be in Seattle working on the Calloway project. Do you want me to call and see if he can come back early?
    W : No it's not important. He can read the minutes from our meeting later. Can you get me his phone number however? There is something I'd like to talk to him about before he gets back.

-

W : Hi Mr. Nugent. This is Donna from Dr. Ericsson's office. I'm calling about your appointment on Wednesday at 3 p.m.
    M : Hi Donna. Yes, I know about it and I intend to be there as planned.
    W : That sounds good. Please be sure to arrive at least ten minutes prior to your scheduled time. If you're late you'll have to pay a cancellation fee and reserve time on another day. Also please remember to bring your health card and an insurance claim from your company.
    M : OK. Don't worry. I'll be sure to arrive on time with everything I need.

Part 4

May I have yout attention please? This meeting will be very brief. I just want to announce a new policy affecting all telephone service operators. In the past, when a customer asked a question for which there was no immediate answer, we simply recorded their name and telephone number and promised that and agent would call back as soon as possible. The new policy we are putting in place requires that each such call receive a case number, which is to be written in the top left corner of the call-back from. This will help us keep track of customer questions in a more efficient manner.

-

With the Smart-Alert Security System you can feel confident that yout hime is well protected. The unit is easy to install and provides the same quality protection as professionally installed systems. The biggest difference is that Smart-Alert has no monthly fees! This system includes wireless motion sensors for doors and windows, smoke and fire alarms, and carbon monoxide detectors. This protects you against theft, fire, and dangerous gas leaks. The system can also be set to notify emergency response teams when an alarm is triggered. The system can be shut off or have its settings changed by phone at any time. All you need to do is enter your secret pass code. There is no need to worry when Smart-Alert is protecting your property.

부탁드립니다 ㅜ 급해영

이 게시물을 추천한 분들의 목록입니다.
    푸르딩딩:추천수 3이상 댓글은 배경색이 바뀝니다.
    (단,비공감수가 추천수의 1/3 초과시 해당없음)

죄송합니다. 댓글 작성은 회원만 가능합니다.

번호 제 목 이름 날짜 조회 추천
    굽네치킨 양이 좀 는거 같네요 [1] 동심화 10/12/13 16:14 128 2
    좋을날을 들으면 금발이너무해 so much better 생각남 동심화 10/12/11 02:25 47 0
    오유인은 이 글을 공감하겠지. [5] 동심화 10/12/10 11:01 480 5
    김창렬 수능점수 ;ㅁ; 동심화 10/12/09 19:14 209 1
    아이유가 늙으면.. 동심화 10/12/09 19:12 225 0
    가로1 세로 4의 직각삼각형의 각도는 얼마인가요? [8] 동심화 10/12/08 22:16 141 0